First off, I am a bartender at a local bar where Elemental is based off. This review is not biased because I know the owners (the two engineers who designed these products). Elemental offered me this product at no charge in exchange for my honest review and feedback, since I was one of the first people testing this product out.
Here is my review:
- At first, I was thinking WHO drinks cocktail from insulated stainless steel cups? Especially a nice whiskey or a nice Old Fashioned?
- After trying this out, the tumbler holds the temperature of the drink SO WELL, that it does not melt the ice, and the drink tastes AMAZING from start to finish.
- I love how I do not need a coaster anymore, there is no water condensation on the counter top because the tumbler is insulated.
- I purposely take my time on the drinks (about 30 minutes total), and seriously, the last sip of my drink tasted like the first sip.
- The grip and the silicone bottom they have are also added details I really like.
- The lid is useful, I don't use it but I think it is beneficial to some people who carry their drinks around or drinking outdoor and need to cover their cup from time to time.
Overall, I highly recommend this tumbler and Elemental as a company.